[oletrucks] 55 2nd series clutch parts needed

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 55 2nd series clutch parts needed
From: MARK TREUTELAAR <oldphones@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:39:28 -0700 (PDT)
   I have a 1955  2nd series   1/2 ton   .Im in need of  of the barrell like
connector that goes on to a   clutch fork   and attaches to the very end of
your clutch pedal linkage  . Mine fell off and I could not locate it . Any help
would surely be appreciated . Im very willing to pay for this  assembly (I do
not need the linkage or fork. Only the barrell like connector and pin assembly
)  Thanks Mark Treutelaar