RE: [oletrucks] Tee-shirts

To: "'wayne osborne'" <wayne@chevytrucks.org>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Tee-shirts
From: "George Perez" <g.perez@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 10:09:02 -0400
Hi Wayne,

I would like one or two also. Doesn't matter front or back, but a pocket
would be nice if possible.

George in Virginia

Someone brought to the forefront the tee-shirts that we've done in the
past. Generally done them every other year and hate to say but seems the
list activity has dwindled so, I opted no to bring it back up this past
spring. Seems most of the chatter is on the yahoo group, I belong to this
group but read more than I input. I so still want to think that our list
is
THE list, but as my dear father used to say and a man of few words-- put
your wants in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills up
first.....
So i'll throw it out to the group--tee shirts or not??? Please reply to
just me, whether you'd be interested or not, We generally get into a
debate
on what design, printed on front or back, pocket or no pocket--lots of
baggage that accompanies such a task. Had quiet a few comment last time
that we might need to change the artwork to the front and think it would
be
good to go that way this time.  Here's a link to the current T-shirts
http://www.chevytrucks.org/temp/t-shirt.jpg  The print is on the back but
would think maybe move it to the front this time What ya think? email me
off list and we'll go from there. Prices are depending on quantity and
we'll see the interest and move forward from here...  --wayne