[oletrucks] tee-shirts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] tee-shirts
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 05:39:42 -0500
Been working with Bill Moldenhauer regarding the t-shirts, he owns a
business that does t-shirt transfers and has offered to do the run of the
tee's this year. This could allow each person to customize a shirt when
ordering with other more options than I could provide. I've forwarded the
artwork to him so just working out the logistics of the process. Folks
could order tee's with pockets if they wanted, logo front or back and with
possibilities of adding images of and individual truck, even a polo style
shirt could be had---thinking the ole trucks logo on the back with a small
print of my truck on the left breast area possibly for me...  Please hang
on and he's working on the process, so look for some info from Bill in the
future regarding the tee's.   --wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne