[oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #2901

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #2901
From: DEWilliamson1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 14:07:12 EDT
Wow just read the instructions for the gas tank install.  Here is my
experience... I bought a new aluminum tank from Brothers. There are others that
 sell
them as well.  All I had to do was drill 6 holes.  No  cutting, no
fabricating, or welding.  Except I chose the side fill option  so I did have to
weld in
a filler door in my rear fender.  It was a very  easy install and they sell
the sending units in different ohms so you can get  what you need for about 30
bucks if I remember right.

Dave