[oletrucks] Stainless Steel Brakes Corporation=poor customer service

To: Old_ChevroletGMCTrucks@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: [oletrucks] Stainless Steel Brakes Corporation=poor customer service
From: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 12:48:50 -0700 (PDT)
just spoke with a guy on the phone after about 7 min of being on hold.
i asked him about 2 different applications i am looking for disc kits
for and he not only was very curt and rude but he pretty much hung up
on me after telling me to 'go find it on the internet'
which is how i found his phone number...through a vendor who kindly
gave it to me.

on the other hand i spoke to mark at earlyclassic.com and even though
he did not have the kits i was looking for, he spent a few mntues(after
zero hold time) talking with me-listening to me babble on-and gave a
few suggestions. not only was he pleasant and professional but he was
sincerely sorry he didnt have the product i wanted.

=no business with Stainless Steel Brakes Corporation from me ever
again(they are big supplier-tell your vendors)
and if i can-early classic will get my business.
mark

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?