Re: [oletrucks] new gauges

To: Dustin Cross <livnrt@hotmail.com>, ole trucks
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] new gauges
From: Bob Chansler <bobchansler@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 15:40:02 -0700 (PDT)
Dustin,
Haneline makes as set of guages you may want to look at. The speedo
had a tach in the middle and the other pod has is a 4 guage cluster. They are
all mechanical sweep, with electronic senders, even for the speedo. BUT, the
are a bit smaller than the opening and require an adapter ring.
Bob Chansler
Mead, CO