[oletrucks] floor jack

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] floor jack
From: "Tom Cooper" <tntcoop@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 12:10:20 -0400
I havnt had much luck getting floor jacks to last more than a year or
two. Af anyone has any better luck could you let me know off list? I am
looking for a 5000 lb floor jack with the two piece handle. The jack I
have now has the slmall handle that comes off to let it down, nice jack,
it just didn't last.

Also any tips filling a hydraulic jack would be appreciated. I tried
filling it with hydraulic fluid, but it doesn't seem to want to fill up
to fast.

        Thanks for the help
                Tom in sc