[oletrucks] RE: 6 lug disc brake kits for AD

To: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: 6 lug disc brake kits for AD
From: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <Bill.Hanlon@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 16:49:03 -0000
I've been running a '52 Chevy 6 lug hub on the left front spindle of my
'57 GMC for 5 years.  I'm not sure that the spindle is the same, but if
someone has a part number for the AD spindle please post it.  I'll post
the part number for the '57 spindle this afternoon.

I bought my brake kit from Heavy Chevy about 10 years ago.  They bought
it from Buffalo Enterprises, who have no web site, but here is contact
info.  http://www.inliners.org/buffalo/index.htm