[oletrucks] T-shirts ordering

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] T-shirts ordering
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 13:53:00 -0500
Seems like all the dust has finally settled for this years offering of the
oletrucks t-shirts.
Bill Moldenhauer has taken the reins of the project this year and can offer
much more customizing than I ever could, i.e. logo front or
back,  pocket/no pocket, even polo and sweat shirts. You can sent a photo
of your truck that can be added to customize your shirt even more. So those
in the past who has suggested such options on the shirts, your requests
have now been met.  He's already setup for ordering on his web site and he
does this for a living, does great work and guarantees it. He sent Carl and
I a complimentary shirt and all agree it's a go.. So without further adieu
here is the link for ordering:
http://www.hotrodstogo.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=HRTG&Category_Code=OT

I want to put out a big ole "Thank You" to Bill for volunteering in taking
on the project this time around, I'm sure all will be more than pleased
with their purchases. Carl has known Bill for quiet a while, they've put on
the Midwest oletruckers get together a few years back with a few member
getting together and talking trucks along with a shop tour of their
projects. Here's the link http://chevytrucks.org/oletrucks/midwest.htm

As an extra, here's a link of Bill and Carl at their visit a while back at
the Futurliner restoration facilities and all the photos they took during
their visit..  http://www.chevytrucks.org/futurliner/  I seem to recall
during a recent Barrett Jackson auction that one of the Futurliners sold
for around 4 million, and the purchaser drove it home. Wish I still had the
photo of him on the expressway with it... Ain't many of these left in
existence.  But with folks like our members who love these ole trucks,
sharing their experiences and knowledge, the trucks that we all love will
forever be restored and driven proudly......  Hope everyone has a great
weekend  :-)

--wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org