[oletrucks] Brake Drum Help!

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Brake Drum Help!
From: "Mike Sergesketter" <mserges@psci.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 18:22:09 -0500
Working on my 48 3100 and finishing up the brakes.  Seems the PO swapped out
the axle to a 5 lug.  I only have one drum and have been unsuccessful in
locating a second one (I put an IFS front end in).  The axle has the serial
number "3725899 GM", with a date code of F1 37 (or 87)...The drum that I do
have has the number "GM 3694775-19 stamped on it.

Let me know if you know how I can ID the drum in order to get a new or used
one.  The local NAPA store said they will help if I can identify the make and
model that the axle came from....

Thanks!!!

Mike