RE: [oletrucks] Brake Drum Help!

To: "Mike Sergesketter" <mserges@psci.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Brake Drum Help!
From: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <Bill.Hanlon@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 13:43:16 -0000
A common swap to get 5 lug hubs on later (52-59) trucks was to use a
53-54 Chevy car hubs and brake drums.  Maybe this is what is on your
'48??

Bad news when I Googled 3694755.  Only hit that had to do with cars
parts was this one:
http://www.parts123.com/index/google/0000089x/moreinfo-0000089x-ABKMH-36
94755.htm