Re: [oletrucks] fan clearance

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, tntcoop@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] fan clearance
From: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 18:02:58 -0800 (PST)
hey tom-i have a SBC using stock mounts in my 55.5 TF and i believe its
the long water pump. will confirm.
use a fan shroud. i have an OEM one i will sell you.
pics on request. check my website-i might have engine pics and can send
other pics too.
call me if you like after 10am pacific till about 10pm pacific.
mark
530-892-2242

http://customclassics.org

Looking for last minute shopping deals?