Re: [oletrucks] Does anyone need a spare 235?

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Does anyone need a spare 235?
From: Mike B <passnb4u@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 09:14:47 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
I have a 235 I pulled out of a '58 or '59 1ton 15 years ago, been barned stored
and still spins over, I moved it out of the barn this summer and have it
covered up (still spins over)...always kept it as a spare for the head, but
since I don't run a 235 anymore, I've no use for it and would like to see it go
to a good home before the elements get to it.

  Has the intake and exhaust manifolds, no dizzy, no starter, no carb, but
comes with the flywheel, clutch disc and pressure plate.  No bellhousing
though, gave it to a guy to do a T-5 swap.  I think part of the carb linkage is
still on the back of the engine

  Anyway, 75 bucks and come get it before the elements do.

  I'm in Oakdale, Ca., zip is 95361

Mike