[oletrucks] It's alive! now the next question

To: J Forbes <jforbnospam@selectric.org>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] It's alive! now the next question
From: kinderlehrer@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 16:33:59 +0000
I want to thank everyone that helped me out during the rebuilding of my '56
235. It started right up on Sunday and after some re-torquing of the manifold
and burning off of residual oil and assembly lube, purred like a kitten. No
more visale smoke, no more letters from the tailpipe emissions police!

Now for the next question - The heater on my truck was disconnected when I got
it. I've had it apart and cleaned up but now I am not sure about the hose
connections.  There is one connection on the thermostat housing with a short
piece of hose that's been plugged, so I assume that is one connection.

Then there are 2 holes lower in the water pump with plugs in them. Which one
should have a connection? And does anyone now what kind of threads that hole
has so I can get a hose bip to replace the plug?

Thanks for all the help!

Bob