RE: [oletrucks] Passed a milestone yesterday

To: Bill.Hanlon@hp.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Passed a milestone yesterday
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 17:42:14 -0700
Bill,

At first glance I thought it said that you passed a kidney stone.  ;-)

I hoisted a 12 ouncer today to celebrate the milestone.  I will probably
celebrate some more on Friday and the next Friday and Saturday and just
about any day from now on.

How much gas and oil and tires did you go through and how many thumbs up did
you get during this time???

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window
52 Burb