RE: [oletrucks] alternator cleaning

To: "'Carl & Becky Ham'" <the_hams@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] alternator cleaning
From: "Tom Cooper" <tntcoop@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 20:23:43 -0500
Hi Carl,
I appreciate the advice and I will end up buying a rebuilt alternator.
For the time being I can use that money on other things and I'll use the
used one for getting all the belts lined up. When it comes time to put
it on the road I will get a rebuilt one. I thought about rebuilding the
one I have, but have since changed my mind. Thanks again for the advice,
I do appreciate it.

                        Tom in sc