Re: [oletrucks] Turn Signals

To: KremerRAK@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Turn Signals
From: Mike B <passnb4u@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 15:02:15 -0500 (EST)
I assume these are aftermarket/addon signals, like a Signal Stat?

What happens when you turn it on?  Anything at all?

Assuming it's wired correctly, start with the easy stuff first..

Make sure the flasher is good, make sure you have good grounds, especially at
the lights.

Do the brake lights work?

Regards,

Mike