Re: [oletrucks] Park Lamps

To: KremerRAK@aol.com,oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Park Lamps
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 08:37:50 -0500
Rich,
   That is normal so you don't have a problem, unsure of the logic myself.
The front lights are also the signal lights so if you tie them to the
parking lamps, you won't have front signal. Maybe that's the logic, i'm
usure if the front park lamps are single element bulbs, if so that is the
logic behind it..  The single element acts as parking lamps and signal
lamps also.    --wayne