RE: [oletrucks] Park Lamps

To: "Tom Warner" <tom@tomwarner.com>, "wayne osborne"
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Park Lamps
From: kinderlehrer@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 17:46:32 +0000
Yes, it's actually illegal in at least some states to drive with just the
parking lights on.  I suspect that the original setups were designed  so that
the parking lights were not on at the same time as the headlights because the
generators were not all that efficient and could barely keep with the load at
night.  If you haven't converted to an alternator, may be best to leave it that
way.
Bob

From: "Tom Warner" <tom@tomwarner.com>