[oletrucks] Door seals

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Door seals
From: "Mike & Inez Plucker" <impluck@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 17:10:47 -0400
Gentleman and ladies, I'm sure there are some on this list. I have reached a
stale mate on reassembly on my 50 3100. When I took it apart there were no
seals on the bottom of the doors, the retainer was there but no seals. Soooo
Can any one tell me which part of the retainer goes up or down and how does
the seal held to retainer? I have about fried the single brain cell that I
have left trying to figure out how to attach the seal. I have a assembly book
but no information in it that I can find. Thanks guys for any help that you
may have for me.
Mike 50 3100, "The Yellow Peril" my truck