[oletrucks] BillyBob Update - More Cab and Drivetrain Work

To: "Old-Chevy-Truck" <old-chevy-truck@egroups.com>, "Oletrucks"
Subject: [oletrucks] BillyBob Update - More Cab and Drivetrain Work
From: "Larry R. Kephart" <vpa@laroke.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 16:28:12 -0400
To all of you who follow BillyBob's slow progress, A new Work-in-Progress
log entry "More Cab and D-train Work" has been posted. It includes more of
the cab phase of the detailing cycle, some ignition timing adjustments, some
starter work, pulling the tranny for painting and inspection, and my quest
to obtain a spare flywheel. I also play around with a navigation gadget for
the upcoming Hutchington roadtrip.

http://www.laroke.com/larryk4674/2008/wip55.htm

Larry Kephart
1955 1st 3100 Chevy (BillyBob)