[oletrucks] 54 panel delivery project truck for sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 54 panel delivery project truck for sale
From: "tim lloyd" <tim.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 18:45:32 -0700
I'm finally selling a 1954 panel delivery truck that I bought from
Mark Woodson a couple of years ago.  I just haven't had the time or
money to do any work on it, and my 54 pickup has been feeling
neglected.

Photos are at http://timlloyd.org/panel4sale/ and I think they speak
for themselves.

The body is in pretty good condition; some surface rust and a few
spots like cab pockets where the rust has gone through, but overall
the body is quite impressive for a project vehicle.  It spent quite a
bit of time in the Central Valley in California, and it's been in my
garage ever since I moved it to Seattle so it hasn't seen weather in a
while.

I have no idea what kind of V8 was dropped in it, but it doesn't look
all that functional to me, so really you'd be buying this for the body
and maybe the transmission, which looks original but I'm not sure.
Drive shaft is included but not hooked up.  No title; just a bill of
sale from Mark to me.

The truck does roll, but the tires are flat so it needs to be
transported on a flatbed or truck hauler.

If you're interested, make me an offer; I don't check this list much
so you can email me direct at tim@timlloyd.org or just call
206-853-9209.

It's going on eB*y in a week or so if nobody on OleTrucks is interested.

Thanks!

--
tim lloyd