[oletrucks] Old Navy Chevy Truck For Sale

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Old Navy Chevy Truck For Sale
From: "Steve Andereggen Jr." <chevy3100@clearwire.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 20:00:50 -0800
Hello list......I've been surfing eBay and found at least 3-4 Old  Navy
Clothing Store Chevy trucks for sale and thought it was kind of odd seeing
this many of these trucks all at once. I then stumbled across an ad placed on
eBay, see link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270215395445&ssPageNa
me=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=017, and read that the company decided that a major store
remodel was in order and, at least for the US stores, these trucks have to go.
At first they started crushing them but now have decided to sell them through
a third party.

I know these trucks look good from a distance only but they still have some
good parts. I know of one that has an original radio in it that I have been
trying to get my hands on for several years. They all seem to have new bumpers
and a reproduction grille. I just wanted to get the word out about these
trucks and maybe we can save a few.

Steve Jr.
1951 Chevy 3100