Re: [oletrucks] Old Navy Chevy Truck For Sale

To: chevy3100@clearwire.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Old Navy Chevy Truck For Sale
From: ANelson43@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 12:54:25 EDT
All who are interested in these trucks...

A great deal of them (maybe all) were put together not far from where  I
live...in Alabama...  A speedy crude production line at the best...
The builder/producer scoured the countryside extensively for these trucks  to
build, and the original condition ran the gamut from "basket" to "OK"...if
you know what I mean..  The emphasis was on maximum profit on each, which  was
the purpose.  They weren't building a show or a driver....just a sales  floor
icon.

Interested buyers should really remember the old adage:  "Buyer  Beware".
And look the vehicle over very closely...as  there...are... some parts usable.

Tks..  Andy in Alabama