[oletrucks] camaro stub

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] camaro stub
From: Ken Gerdes <kengrds@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 17:05:20 -0700 (PDT)
Well i dont know if anyone can help but here go's. I had a guy that has
installed three camaro stubs on AD trucks and he swore he would do mine for me.
So i got one, rebuilt it and pulled the motor and got things all ready to go
and now he wont take my calls. So im looking at doing it myself. Can anyone
lead me down the right path here or tell me where to find some information on
the subject. Thanks guys

  Ken G.
  53'  3100
  Iowa