Re: [oletrucks] camaro stub

To: kengrds@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] camaro stub
From: K50Chevy@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 10:44:01 EDT
I did it on my 50 Chevy with a 68 camaro sub frame. I moved my frame rails
out and slide it into the stock frame, but I know there are other ways to do
it.  If I remember correctly one of the members on the list has info on this.
Go
to  the members pictures and look for Joe Garcia and go to his web site,there
is  some info there. I did it and am happy with the results but there a bit
of  fabricating to mount the core support and sheet metal back on,but once you
are  done you have a nice ride and good brakes,and engine and trany mounts in
place.  Let me know if I can help answer questions. Bye, Ken

listings at AOL Autos.