Re: [oletrucks] AD interior

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD interior
From: Alan Horvath <alan@alanhorvath.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:11:57 -0400
Hey, Wayne

I'll be getting around to this project this Summer/Fall ... I'm doing
my interior with elk hides (leather) and am planning on gluing
directly onto the back wall, around the glass, and then tucking the
leather underneath the rubber window molding.

We'll see how it goes, but I don't foresee any problems with this
approach.

Alan
http://www.AlanHorvath.com/54chevy