Re: [oletrucks] AD interior

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD interior
From: Alan Horvath <alan@alanhorvath.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:04:58 -0400
Thanks, RT

That's something I have to consider ... I mean *how* to pull that
off ... and I don't think it'll be too much trouble.

Putting Dynamat underneath the elk is definitely something I want to
do ... but putting it around the window will require special
attention.  Not a problem, but you don't want to get too close to the
rubber with it or a nightmare will ensue.

I think the Dynamat will have to be kept about 1 - 2 inches away from
the window molding and feathered (tapered to "zero") before it meets
the rubber.  Then it should be pretty simple to carefully cut/trim
the elk and tuck it under the rubber molding.

Alan