RE: [oletrucks] headers for 305 engine

To: TheCaptainKirk <thecaptainkirk@yahoo.com>, oletruck oletruck
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] headers for 305 engine
From: K Ohlgren <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 22:45:28 +0000
sbc is a sbc. yes they will fit. now you have to make sure they clear
everything.
shorty headers will work, but try to find a set of long tubes that will fit
only because long tubes rockKurt 58 3100 Apache project the "Duracell Project"
it keeps going... and going...When I die, i want to go asleep and peaceful,
not screaming and freaking out like everyone else in the car.  > Date: Mon, 28
Apr 2008 13:15:07 -0700> From: thecaptainkirk@yahoo.com> Subject: [oletrucks]
headers for 305 engine> To: oletrucks@autox.team.net> CC:
thecaptainkirk@yahoo.com> > Hey Guys,> > I'm looking to buy exhaust headers
for the Chevy 305 engine that i'm putting in my '57 and I have a question; are
headers for Chevy's fairly 'universal' ?> In other words, would the same
headers for a 305 engine also fit a 327 and 350 engine? > > I've seen some
pictures on Craigs List; some headers drop straight down out of the block and
then turn 90 degrees to the rear, and other headers angle off to the rear
right out of the block. Would either type work with a stock '57 front end?> >
Kirk Brown> '57 Chevy 3100 Series> Mira Loma, CA 91752> >
http://www.gowindowslive.com/Mobile/Landing/Messenger/Default.aspx?Locale=en-
US?ocid=TAG_APRIL