[oletrucks] AD Mecca fire sale

To: Old Chevy Suburban list <old-burb-club@yahoogroups.com>, Oletrucks
Subject: [oletrucks] AD Mecca fire sale
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 00:54:49 -0600
A number of years ago there was a lot of talk about the 'AD Mecca' here in
Colorado.  The guy that owns 'The Mecca' sold a lot of his vehicles and parts
to one of the list members and they were even transported cross country by
another list member.  Anyhoo, 'The AD Mecca' guy still has a bunch of cabs and
miscellaneous parts left and he wants to get rid of everything.  He is about 2
steps away from sending everything to the crusher but has basically agreed to
let the list members have a crack at his remaining inventory before the
shredding begins.  So if you want/need something for your AD then let me know
and I will forward the request to Tony (the owner).  He doesn't do the
computer thing, thus my involvement.  I don't get any money for this.Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window 52 Burb54 Jimmy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window