Re: [oletrucks] Interior pics

To: thomasind@nventure.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Interior pics
From: K50Chevy@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 00:39:14 EDT
Thanks for the kind words Jim, I was really lucky to find a group of guys
like I did to help with my interior. The seat came from a 2005 Buick Lesabre,
it
 only had 250 miles on it when it was wrecked so it needed no work. The rest
of  the interior was done by trustees at a local correctional faculty as a
program  to teach them a trade before they are released. They were courteous
and
professional and my hat is off to them for a job well done. Bye, Ken    P. S.
the 12 inch subs behind the seat ROCK the 50  Chevy.

favorites at AOL Food.