[oletrucks] A/C kits

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] A/C kits
From: Keith Durand <kdurand@MIT.EDU>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 16:04:50 -0400
I have a 1956 truck that I will be adding A/C to soon. Does anybody with
one of the many A/C kits have pictures of the installed system? I would
like to see pictures from under the dash and of the firewall. I emailed
Vintage Air sales and did not get a response.

I'm trying to pick a brand. Somebody said last year that the Vintage Air
was the gold standard. Seemed like other people had good luck with other
brands too. If somebody has pictures of another brand that seems to work
well, I would like to see those.

Whatever I get it needs to work in Houston heat.

Are the claims of "no drilling*" on the Vintage Air unit accurate? I
can't find where the * points to.