RE: [oletrucks] A/C kits

To: Keith Durand <kdurand@MIT.EDU>, "oletrucks@autox.team.net"
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] A/C kits
From: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <Bill.Hanlon@hp.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 01:17:21 +0000
Keith:
    I am 25 miles north of downtown Houston if you'd like to take a look at
mine.  It is a combination Vintage Air (under the hood) and Old Air (in the
cab) because Vintage Air's "sure fit" sure didn't under my '57 GMC dash.  Mine
cools OK, but would do much better if I had insulated my cab and not painted
it dark purple.