[oletrucks] 1954-55 Panel Truck Cover?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 1954-55 Panel Truck Cover?
From: VictrLopez@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 08:24:49 EDT
I have a 1955 First Series Panel Truck that I will be parking outside, and
which needs to be repainted, restored, etc.  It is not too bad a shape  given
its age and so I want to protect it from the elements,  The roof has  some
bondo sharp edges that is peeling off from a long ago restore job.  I  need a
good
outdoor cover that will not rip or deteriorate, but that snuggly  fits to
protect it from the elements.  Any ideas? I have used   www.carcoversdirect.com
in the past but I am not sure of exactly  which cover would be best for my
outdoor use. Any ideas or other  options??

Thanks, Victor

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.