Re: [oletrucks] Re: Steering Box

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, "Leon Corley" <lcorley@dot11net.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: Steering Box
From: "Robert Baird" <bairdr54@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 12:18:33 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)
Like Leon said it should not move back and forth

One way to check for this is to have someone wiggle the slack in the
steering wheel watch the shaft that come's out of the side of the box for
back and forth movement if any it is bad the bushing maybe shaft also.
The shaft will move back and forth just before it turns  The person at the
steering wheel will have to move the steering from side to work the play
only.
I hope this is clear as MUD!!!

Robert Baird