[oletrucks] relays and plugs

To: <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] relays and plugs
From: K Ohlgren <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 19:14:33 +0000
i'm adding quite a few relays and connector plugs to my truck, wiring in an
electric fan, ac, door solenoids, electric windows and an remote entry/alarm
sytem. all the relays i find at the vendors have pigtails already on them. so
if your connecting a relay to a door switch or a relay to a plug you end up
with 3 or 4 butt splices on every wire. 5 wire solenoids with 15 to 20 butt
splices, bleahhh! it doesn't look good, to say the least.

i found a guy on ebay, that sells relays and plug sets with the crimped ends
un-installed. check out elrays speed shop
http://stores.ebay.com/elrays-speed-shop he also has good pricing on wire and
a lot of electrical stuff. we're always talking about vendors that supply
crap, here's a shameless plug for a vendor that ships fast and has a good
product.

Kurt
58 3100 Apache project the "Duracell Project" it keeps going... and
going...When I die, i want to go asleep and peaceful, not screaming and
freaking out like everyone else in the car.  > Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 00:01:03
-0700> From: ccpanel@yahoo.com> Subject: [oletrucks] stuff for sale-not mine>
To: Old_ChevroletGMCTrucks@yahoogroups.com; old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com;
oletrucks@autox.team.net> >
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/car/780271739.html> > and this one is a
jewel;> http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/car/773378545.html> call 408-313-3706.
$1500!!! im only posting cuase it deserves to be used and seems very
functional. if postign is gone-i have PDF or original posting with phone and
pic.> > http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/car/776698774.html> > oletrucks is
devoted to Chevy and GM trucks built between 1941 and 1959> > Your messages
not reaching the list?> Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html> > === Help
keep Team.Net on the air> === http://www.team.net/donate.html> > ===
http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool> === Other lists available at> ===