Re: [oletrucks] Hand Held Blaster

To: "Paul A. Thomas" <bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Hand Held Blaster
From: "Craig Kruse" <cmkruse@hughes.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 20:09:53 -0400
I missed part of this message on the board but there are two basic types of
sandblasting equipment - pressurized and gravity fed. Gravity usually uses
an open bucket with a tube pickup and the pressurized use a container
capable of being pressurized with your air compressor. I use a gravity fed
one piped into a large blasting box I built myself. I got it from Northern
Tool for around $50. For larger items I have a small portable 50 lb capacity
pressure blaster that I use outside in the open air. It was around $110 at
Tractor supply made by Clarke I think.   Hope this helps.
Craig