[oletrucks] off topic

To: <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [oletrucks] off topic
From: "T Cooper" <tntcoop@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 20:08:38 -0400
I know this is off topic and I apologize, but I was wondering if any of you
are having what seems to be more spiders in your shops than in the past? I
am in SC and my shop is loaded with spiders. I tear up the webs and get rid
of the critters but in no time they are right back with what seems to be
back up.hehe
Has anyone found any easy to apply bug killer that works pretty good and
that want break the bank? I have been using Rid A Bug in the big jug with
the spray handle and it works ok, but I was hoping someone would know of
something that would have a better residual killing effect.
Sorry for the post, but maybe someone else will get something from this.

                        Tom in SC