[oletrucks] back on list

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] back on list
From: "Pat Cossey" <ibewl436@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 08:24:26 -0500
Guys I havn`t posted to the list for some time now so here goes!
I had my PC crash at home and had to reformat the hard drive so I lost all my
info from you guys as well as from another list I`m on.
Any way I set up this list on my work PC.  I will set up another at home
later.
The 41 art deco is finished for the most part, just doing little details as I
have time now.
Truck is running good and drives like a dream.(I know the purest on the list
don`t agree with the modifications but it makes it where I can make long
distance drives ) For those that don`t know I transplanted a 350 TPI from a
Trans Am along with a 700r4 tranny into the truck. I kept the straight front
axel and the truck appears completely stock in appearance complete with the
original artillery wheels.
I got the AC installed about three weeks ago and it sure is nice!  I went to a
car show about 4 weeks ago using the 41 to pull my 67 Nova and just about
burned down. It was close to 100 degrees and it was sure hard to get in the
ole truck and make the 70 mile trip back home in that kind of heat. That was
the deciding factor to go ahead and install the AC.
The truck so far has won a first and second place at local shows. Plan on
going to another on Sept 27.
I need to paint the trailer to match the truck, I think that will be a neat
setup.   Probably will do that this winter.
I will post a link to a website that has pics later if anyone is interested.
Good to be back.

Pat Cossey in South Arkansas
1941 Art Deco Chevy truck
1967 Chevy Nova SS