[oletrucks] AD Front Seat Width

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] AD Front Seat Width
From: "james hays" <thomasind@nventure.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 22:34:38 -0700
List:    I'm in the process of looking for a newer bench seat to my 54 1st P U
- past there has been site information of acceptable width that would not rub
the paint off the doors when sat on - needless to say I want the widest
possible - with gas tank relocated hoping for a cushy ride.

I copied the width article ( three years ago ) & of coarse I can not find now
that I need it - grateful for any information.

Jim
55 1st ( 3/4 completed - started engine last week - great feeling after four
plus years )