Re: [oletrucks] 235 engine problems - update and next question

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 235 engine problems - update and next question
From: "Kinderlehrer" <Kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 09:42:38 -0800
Thanks everyone for your replies and advice.  What I've concluded is that
all methods are possible. So I will just have to see what works best for the
given situation. If the bell housing won't come off easily, I'll disconnect
at the trans (I will remember to block it so it doesn't crash to the floor),
if that doesn't work, the trans will come out also.
Bob