[oletrucks] 58 head light trim

To: old-chevy-truck <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>, oletruck oletruck
Subject: [oletrucks] 58 head light trim
From: K Ohlgren <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 16:21:52 -0400
i disassembled my headlights to polish & paint. i ordered new head light
adjusters (along with $300 other stuff). i have 2 head light trim rings that
have broken mounting tabs on them. does anyone have 2 trim rings they would
like to sell? this is the ring that fastens the head light to the adjustable
can.

Kurt
58 3100 Apache project
the "Duracell Project" it keeps going... and going...
When I die, i want to go asleep and peaceful, not screaming and freaking out
like everyone else in the car.

Windows Live Groups: Create an online spot for your favorite groups to meet.
http://windowslive.com/online/groups?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_groups_032009