[oletrucks] Re: 235 engine problems -continuing

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: 235 engine problems -continuing
From: "Kinderlehrer" <Kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 20:13:53 -0700
It just dosesn't stop - the problems that is.  Quick recap - after
destroying my engine, found a replacenent that it turns out came from a
sedan. First the motor mount issue, got that squared away.

Now I am trying to get the gas pedal connected and nothing seems to fit.
It's muy old head, manifolds, and linkages but nothing lines up right. Seems
like thte peg on the block is in the wrong place. Anyone run into this?
Anyone have an idea in how to fix it? Anyone have pictures of how it's
supposed to be? I may be missing a piece or something.

Thanks again,
Bob