Re: [oletrucks] Best headers

To: Dean Stoops <ddstoops@ligtel.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Best headers
From: Bob Chansler <bobchansler@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 15:20:04 -0700 (PDT)
Dean,
I have a 49 burb that has a SB400 engine in it. It's got a Jim Meyers
Racing cross member  that uses a Camaro spindle instead of a Mustang II, but
looks pretty much the same as a TCI. I was going to use the Ram Horns but they
dumped right into the frame, so I used the block hugers .Got em cheap at
Summit.To make sure I had clearance for the steering shaft, I offset the
engine to the passenger side by one inch.  I haven't finished it yet, so I
can't tell you if that was a good idea or not.
Bob Chansler
Mead, CO