[oletrucks] 53 to 54 Chev Front Sheetmetal

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 53 to 54 Chev Front Sheetmetal
From: "james hays" <thomasind@nventure.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 08:56:12 -0700
Have a Chev 55 -1st Pu with 53 front sheet metal / hood / grille. Now that 54
grilles are available think I want to make it year correct - have some what
rough 54 GMC front fenders  - being my 53 sheet metal is good - could remove
area of 54 parking light recess & grille upper rounded corners areas from the
55 GMC & fab into my fenders.

Assume my 53 hood / inside latch / lower splash pan area would fit?

Any advise appreciated,
Jim