[oletrucks] picture of TF fan shroud needed

To: oldcoetrucks@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: [oletrucks] picture of TF fan shroud needed
From: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 12:26:42 -0700 (PDT)
I have a 1955 TF truck with a V8.

I have a factory fan shroud taken off a long-gone truck.

I DONT have the right radiator with correct tabs.

this is my shroud;
http://woodsonolives.com/sale/part/shroud.jpg

what i need are the dimensions of your tabs from radiator support panel flat
surface to the center of bolt hole on side of shroud.
a pic would be WONDERFUL

also interested in buying a new or gently used 3-4row radiator 23.5" wide
core(to fit shroud) that will fit my TF. current is a 2row that came with OEM
235-and before you bash me for swapping to SBC-know that i did it with all
original linkages and motor mounts since this was first year of SBC.
i did it cause this is a 7,000 pound 1 ton dually camper i use to go camping
with.
http://woodsonolives.com/sale/truck/55.jpg that has 52,000 original miles.

i needed the extra hp and rpm to go with factory 5.13 ratio.. =)

i need to get cooler as the current radiator was adequate in a 235 1/2t but not
for my SBC 1t 3800 dually...

Thanks

55.JPG]

shroud.JPG]