[Oletrucks] 1957 Chevy 3100 For Sale

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Oletrucks] 1957 Chevy 3100 For Sale
From: Jim Platford <jplatford@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 12:45:08 -0400
Listers:

I am thinking of selling my truck.  It's a mostly original 1957 Chevy 3100. It
is a big back window, factory V8 truck.  I have the original 265 cid engine on
a stand, and a '72 307 in it now.  Rust repair in cab corners.  Rust in door
bottoms.  Probably needs a lower drivers' side hinge pocket.  Brakes and
clutch are new (< 1000 miles).  Tires are brand new.  Dash is uncut.  Has a
fuel cell located in a "toolbox" in the bed.  I have many pics for anyone who
is interested.  I am in Atlanta.  Asking $7K.  jplatford@hotmail.com

Jim

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsofts powerful SPAM protection.
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/