[Oletrucks] seat belt parts

To: old-chevy-truck <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [Oletrucks] seat belt parts
From: K Ohlgren <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 14:52:47 -0400
anyone out there have access to a wrecked ford fusion? my seats are from an 07
fusion and have a female seat  belt clip ridigly attatched to the seat. i
bought autolock 2 point retracting seat belts that have a long floppy female
clip that i want to get rid of.

in my search of local junkyards i have found out that nothing but a fusion
will fit and that if the airbags are good the seat belts stay with the
airbags. they are computer matched, if the bags blow, the seat belt need
changing too. everyone around here had good bags or crushed cars.

i need the male clips that slides on the front belts from the front seats of a
fusion. your thinking 'just use the rear belts', they're too wide. i have a
friend that can sew the new clips on my retractors.

Kurt
58 3100 Apache project
the "Duracell Project" it keeps going... and going...
When I die, i want to go asleep and peaceful, not screaming and freaking out
like everyone else in the car.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222986/direct/01/