Re: [Oletrucks] filler here?

To: "Tom Cooper" <cooptnt@att.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] filler here?
From: "james hays" <thomasind@nventure.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 13:22:30 -0700
Tom: The bad thing about filler on a outside corner is it could get chipped
off with a sharp blow to the corner - also bondo should be less than 1/8" to
prevent possible future cracking. Could weld a bead on the outside corner -
grind to correct gap size & use filler for the remainder assuring corner
protection.

I would weld now that only in primer than take a chance after final paint.

Jim