Re: [Oletrucks] filler here?

To: Tom Cooper <cooptnt@att.net>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] filler here?
From: Bob Chansler <bobchansler@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 13:20:53 -0700 (PDT)
Tom,
I wouldn't trust a piece of filler that large. With all the door
slamming, it is bound to come loose over time. I would probably cut a piec of
16 or maybe evern 14 guage and plug weld it to the cab corner. Just find a
thickness that matches what you need to get it even. Then weld the edge to the
cab corner and grind it to the right contour. You will probably still need a
bit of filler where to new sheet and the body come together.
Bob